The Department of Aquatic Ecology at Eawag is accepting applications for the position of a research scientist in climate change and freshwater biodiversity. The ideal starting period is in late spring 2023 with a duration of 4 years.
Some of the responsibilities involved with the position include:-
- Execution of research projects
- Coordination of the research program
- Co-supervision of students involved in the program (MSc/BSc)
- Scientific publication
Prospective candidates should:-
- Hold a university education with PhD in ecology, environmental sciences or a related discipline.
- Have very good knowledge of the ecology.
- Have interest and enthusiasm for biodiversity and nature conservation.
Application deadline: 5th March, 2023
For more information about the position and online application procedure, please refer to the link given below:-