The Structure-and-Licensing Directorate of the South (SGD Süd) is looking for a consultant in the Department of Waste Management and Immission Control.
The area of responsibility essentially includes:
- Advice for waste producers and owners, the lower waste authorities and the public waste management authorities, as well as those responsible for measures.
- Handling approval procedures for waste treatment plants.
- Examination and evaluation of waste balance sheets and reports.
- Participation in specialist committees.
Tasks specific to the position are:
- Leading collaboration in the work area.
- Technical processing and supervision of immission control approval procedures for waste treatment plants.
- Ensuring uniform standards within the area of responsibility.
- Implementation of material flow management programs.
- Processing of particularly important processes in the area of waste and immission control law.
Prospective candidates should have a university degree in an engineering or scientific discipline with a master’s degree or equivalent. Technically sound knowledge in the field of immission control, recycling management and process engineering is desired. Several years of professional experience in the monitoring of waste disposal systems is of advantage. Linguistic proficiency in German is a must (at least level C1). Sound technical skills in MS Office and a driver’s license is required.
Application deadline: 30th October, 2022
Application documents should be sent preferably by email and in a PDF file to email@example.com
to the postal address given below:
Structure and Approval Directorate South
67433 Neustadt an der Weinstrasse
Further information about the job position can be found in the official German job posting attached below:-