Justus Liebig University is accepting applications for a PhD position (with a specialization in ecotoxicology, applied ecology and taxonomy). The position is initially limited to 3 years.
The PhD project is in collaboration with the Institute of Soil Science at Justus Liebig University, Giessen and involves various experimental series in a 24-month-long model ecosystem study (aquatic field mesocosm study). The goals include a comprehensive assessment of the complex dynamics and processes in aquatic mesocosms.
Required qualifications include:
- Completed university degree (Master’s/Diploma) in a natural science field
- Good written and oral English skills
- High resilience and willingness to work in all areas of the company
- Structured and careful, independent work
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) knowledge is advantageous
- Knowledge in the use of statistical software (ToxRat, R, Canoco)
- Prior knowledge in the field of ecotoxicology
Application deadline: Apply as soon as possible!
For more information regarding the job position and the application process, please refer to the attachment below:-