Uppsala University is accepting applications for the position of an Associate Professor in Limnology. The position starts in October 2024.
Duties and reponsibilities include:
- Teaching, research and administration.
- Following developments within the subject area and the development of society in general that is important for the work at the university.
- Administration and leaderships.
- Outreach activities.
Required qualifications include:
- PhD in Limnology or a related field.
- Research and teaching expertise.
- Applicants must have completed teacher training of relevance to operations at the University, comprising ten weeks, or have acquired the equivalent knowledge.
- Documented ability to teach in Swedish or English is a requirement unless special reasons prevail.
Application deadline: 10th January, 2024
For more information about the job position, please refer to the link given below: