BASF SE are looking for an experienced ecotoxicological effect modeller for their Global Ecotoxicology division.
BASF SE are looking for an experienced effect modeller for their unit Global Ecotoxicology. You will join a highly motivated, international and skilled team and work on diverse aspects of effect and ecological modelling applied to Regulatory Ecotoxicology.
- In your new role as a Ecotoxicological Effect Modeller, you will design, apply and lead modelling projects in support of regulatory ecological risk assessments.
- You will develop novel and innovative modeling solutions and contribute to shaping the strategy for effect modelling and other predictive tools.
- Moreover, you will communicate the results of the modelling verbally and in written form, internally and externally.
- You will source, analyze and interpret complex data for model design, calibration and validation.
- Last but not least, you will work on European and global projects.
- degree in field related to effect modelling (e.g. ecology, risk assessment, biology, agriculture or ecotoxicology), preferably with a PhD
- experience with ecological modelling and/or toxicokinetic/toxicodynamic modelling
- proven track-record of scientific writing and effective communication of complex projects
- professional experience and expertise in project management and/or regulatory risk assessment
- knowledge in the field of data science or artificial intelligence an additional benefit
- programming skills relevant to one or more areas of effect modelling
- excellent English language skills
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company’s success and your individual performance.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
If you want to find out more about the position the you can find more information here.